2010 Content Strategy Conferences
Looking for a 2011 Content Strategy Conference?
2010 has barely taken off, and I’m already hearing from colleagues and clients about their firm resolutions to maximize digital content assets.
- We will focus on content this year! Content will give us an edge.
- We will optimize and maximize our content across platforms.
- We will assign dedicated resources to create and maintain content.
- We will know what we’re measuring and continue to improve.
- We will interact with our fans and customers on a regular basis.
One way to find new creative and effective content strategy and content marketing ideas and tactics is to attend conferences. Here are a few fun ones in 2010:
2010 Conferences for Professionals Who Love Content
Content Strategy Forum, Paris, France
An Event Apart, Seattle, WA
NAB Show, Las Vegas, NV
IA Summit, Phoenix, AZ
Ad Tech, San Francisco, CA
eMarketing Conference, San Fransisco, CA
Inbound Marketing Conference, San Fransisco, CA
Content Management Strategies/DITA North America 2010, Santa Clara, CA
An Event Apart, Minneapolis, MN
An Event Apart, Washington DC
LavaCon: The Conference on Digital Media and Content Strategies, San Diego, CA
Did I miss any conferences that digital content professionals might be interested in? Let me know in the comments below. Maybe I’ll see you there!